Monday, July 6, 2009

July 4th in Bountiful

We celebrated the 4th of July in Bountiful with Justin's family. Justin was mostly in charge of lighting the fireworks. Ken, Justin's dad, had a turn with the punk too!
Here are some pictures:Ken (Grandpa/Dad) put a nice twist on the boring old fountains. It's hard to see in this picture, but he attached the firework to the end of a long pole and extended it in the air!


Justin with Alex, our nephew. They were bonding over a common interest, FIRE!

I'm holding my nephew, Avery. Ken, Natalie and Rob in the background.

Ashlie, Olivia, Kenlee and Justin
Lesson on Safety? Maybe....




3 comments:

Amanda said...

cute pictures! I love your family picture at the top!

Aubrey Anne said...

In that picture of you holding Avery your legs look amazing! lol Just thought I'd mention that!

natterbee said...

So glad you could come! Thanks for holding Avery and for letting me use your camera!