Thursday, July 9, 2009

Dieting again

It's a little over 2 weeks until my birthday, July 24th. I am making a new goal to lose 5 more lbs by then. I am putting this on my blog to make myself accountable. I want to be that same weight that is on my driver's license, which expires on my birthday. The funny thing is, Justin says I most likely lied on my driver's license and I probably do weigh what I weighed then, so true....But who doesn't lie about their weight on their driver's license? This is the last leg of my weight loss and I know I can do it. If I can reach this last goal, I will be happy (hopefully).
I have lost a total of 22lbs since February and dropped 3 sizes in my clothes! If I can do it, anyone can!

4 comments:

Aubrey Anne said...

I am so amazed by all your weight loss! It is seriously inspiring to me (even if I am jealous). I'm going to be relying on you for support and advice when I'm trying to lose this baby weight!

Debbie said...

Wow! You have done so well. I'm impressed and of course you look fantastic.

Amanda said...

Wow! Way to go. You look awesome. Keep up the good work, you can do!

The Beckstead's said...

Way to go! That's very impressive, I'm working out myself but tend to hang onto some bad habits. Looks like you've been on the right path - stick with it!