Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Cowabunga!

After coming back from Vegas, we took a few extra days off to relax at home. On Thursday, we decided to go to Cowabunga Bay, the new water park that just opened in Draper. They have a bunch of waterslides and a lazy river. The weather was mild and so the waterslide area was freezing! I thought it was a little overpriced. I think if we go again, the weather will have to be a lot warmer, so we can actually enjoy the waterslides.

Note the goggles...Kenlee wore them the whole time...my daughter!

I thought her face was hilarious on this one!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That is an awesome picture of Kenlee. You should blow it up and frame it. It was fun to see you there. We had a good time as well.

Aubrey Anne said...

That looks like fun!! And I LOVE the new layout of your blog. That's a great picture of your family!