Monday, April 27, 2009

To sleep or not to sleep.......


Justin has been having a hard time sleeping. Now, I can't sleep. Well, I can sleep, but I keep getting woken up throughout the night. We have finally decided that enough is enough! We went to the Select Comfort store at the Fashion Place Mall on Saturday to try out the Sleep Number bed. Turns out that we have completely different ideas of what level of firmness feels good, Justin 90, Krista 35....not even close. No wonder the bed I love to sleep on is completely miserable for him.
At this point, I am just trying to do my homework and research this bed. It's a very large investment for us and I want to make sure that we don't buy a terribly expensive bed and not be satisfied.
My boss has one and he loves it. I have had a few other people agree that it's a great bed.
If anyone has heard good or bad things about this bed, please share!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

You're smart to think it over, check around and price check. Malls are notoriously high priced. I do know someone who returned his but everyone has their own preferences. Seems like a good concept.

Jenn said...

I don't know about the sleep number system (except that it's recommended by several notable aging celebrities:), but you're welcome to come sleep on our foam (Tempur-pedic knock-off) mattress to see if you like that kind! Getting a good night sleep is a very good idea, though. I am definitely in favor of finding out how to get that.

mIcHeLLe said...

i say just take drugs that will knock you out :) j/k. my neighbor has one of these beds....he just got his, i'll ask him how he likes it :)