Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I need MOTIVATION!!

I am really needing motivation right now. Since my weight loss competition, I have lost 2 more pounds for a total of 14. I am really scared that I might just gain it all back! I feel like I am not eating right and not excercising as much as I should. I know what I need to do and need help doing it. All the people that I work with are "OFF" the diet and that's bad for me! I need that competition to drive me to do better.
I am buying a journal today and I will keep track of my weight, measurements, mood and food intake. Hopefully this will help keep me focused. My new goal is for my anniversary, May 5th, to reach my goal weight. I have about 7 more pounds to lose! Can I do it? I hope so!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can do it...........and I will help. (listen for the cracking of the whip)!

Aubrey Anne said...

Yes, you can do it!!! You've done SO MUCH already! 14 lbs is a ton! I'm way jealous you have machines to work out on. I hate relying on my living room floor and videos to get me through... You definitely have it in you to get to your goal, and you're doing so great!