Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter 2009

The only picture that turned out from Easter....
Thanks for the pictures Natalie!





Easter came and went so fast. It was pretty uneventful at our house. We have a nice dinner with just the 3 of us. Kenlee got spoiled with too much candy and other goodies, as usual. Now I am feeling bad that it was so boring. I think that when I was little, what made Easter fun was trading candy with my siblings. Kenlee doesn't have that and no one is fighting for her candy...
On another note....I am horrible. I just looked through my camera and I have NO good Easter pictures!!! If you have any of my family, please send them to me!

I hope all of you had an enjoyable holiday!

4 comments:

Keri chavez said...

Jaelle has Easter pictures taken at Mom&Dad's on her facebook page!

Aubrey Anne said...

You can steal some from Nat's blog! She took a bunch! It was good to see you guys!!

Ashley and Andrew said...

Don't feel too bad Krista, I always do that... I get caught up in the day and always forget to take picutres. I had like 3 pictures from Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Your sugar cookies are the best.
They beat out Paradise. I must confess that this is true!