Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Labor Day

We had a Labor Day BBQ in Bountiful with Justin's family on Saturday. Justin's mom has a nice large deck that all of us can fit on. We managed to have a good time together although not everyone could be there.
I offered to give Natalie a pedicure. The poor girl can barely touch her feet, she's pregnant and due in just a couple weeks. All the little girls wanted theirs nails painted too, of course. So that is how I spent my evening, painting nails. I'm not complaining though, I actually enjoy doing it.

Oh, that reminds me....If anyone has any tomatoes from their garden that they don't know what to do with, let me know. I meant to take some home from from Debbie's house, but forgot. I'm kicking myself because that's what I have been craving for weeks now...."Real Tomatoes"!

On Monday, our little family decided to check out the Utah Museum of Natural History. It was free and we have wanted to go for a while now. Not exactly what we expected (i.e., Night at the Museum). While in SLC we wanted to find something else to do together so we drove downtown. We went on a tour of the Beehive House and ate lunch at The Lion House Pantry. Kenlee had never been in or around Temple Square so it was a new adventure for her. We would have stuck around and did some more sight-seeing but she was not in the best mood. But hey, we did something as a family, it counts!

No comments: