Monday, April 5, 2010

Nail Magic

This stuff really works!!Last year, I took off my acrylic nails to find one of my real nails to be splitting right down the middle. I thought I could just let it grow out...not the case. Unless I kept it really short, it would snag on something and rip more. I had no idea what to do, so I had another set of nails put on. Just a couple months ago, I decided to take them off. I love the way they look, but they are too expensive and other things about them really bug me...like taking out my contacts, cleaning my ears, cutting chicken and other weird stuff.
Anyway, back to the story.... All my nails were in horrible shape and that nail was still splitting. I was told it could be a fungus, so I got fungus fixer stuff and used that for 2 weeks....didn't work. I did some reading online and found that my nails were probably dried out and that could be causing my nail condition.
I made a trip to Sally's Beauty Supply and the girl there recommended Nail Magic. I bought a bottle and have been using it for about 2 weeks now.....It is amazing!! My nails have never been so strong! they are hard and not bendy like they have been my whole life! YAY!!
Another thing I did was quit using acetone for taking off my nail polish...it takes off polish super fast, but really dries them out. I switched to a Cutex Nourishing nail polish remover, which works just fine.
I know this is kind of a weird post.....but if you have bad nails, like I do, you have to buy this stuff!!!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I have terrible nails. Thanks for the tip.

natterbee said...

I love this post! I love trying new products, especially if they come with a good recommendation. I'll have to pick some of this Nail Magic stuff up.