Monday, March 29, 2010

"NOT" Making the Cut

I have decided that maybe Jillian Michaels is too hard core for me. Don't get me wrong, I think she's fabulous! After going through the book, "Making the Cut" I decided that to do it right, I would have to follow her plan exactly....and I just don't have the time or energy. There is a lot of good stuff in the book that I will use and will be very helpful.
Here's the plan:
I am going back to what I did before, just exercising as much as I can and eating my 1500 calories or less a day. It worked before and I know it will again. I am slowly getting started. It's so hard to get back into gear when you have taken so much time off.
One of the first things Jillian says to do is take before pictures and all your measurements. I had Justin help me with my measurements last night...BIG mistake....or maybe it wasn't. Now he knows how fat I am, but now he can keep me honest. (When I was measuring myself, I may have pulled the tape a little tighter than I should have) He does a really good job to keep me on track and focused. He would not take pictures of me though. He told me to just do my best. Hmmm, I probably don't want to see it anyway. I have enough fat pictures of myself to look at to keep me motivated.
That's it for now, stay tuned!

1 comment:

The Didericksen's said...

Okay you are totally not FAT!! You are so skinny and u look great so don't be hard on yourself!! Enjoy yourself!! I wish I was looking like you!