Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Sleep Number Bed


We finally got our Sleep Number bed! Actually, we have had it for about a week now. I think it has a problem already. My side of the bed keeps changing on me. I'll set it to 35, then in the middle of the night it'll be 55 and then in the morning when I get out it'll be at 10. Meanwhile, Justin's side seems to be maintaining his number just fine. I am going to call them but their hours are 8-6 Mon-Fri. I would call them during the day but, I want to be at home in case they want me to try something on the bed while on the phone.  Fun, fun! 
Our A/C was fixed last Wednesday as well,  $110 later and a wire reconnected and we're back to civilization! 
All of this was accomplished last week when I took Wednesday off. I wish I could have one day a week off work, that would be fabulous! I got so much done being home all by myself. The house was clean and the laundry was done. I even had dinner ready when Justin got home. Maybe someday........

3 comments:

Leanne said...

Hi again! Just noticed you already posted about your new bed! Feel free to call customer service regarding your fluctuation issue (if you haven't already), but I also wanted to mention that since the Sleep Number is a pressure reading, in order for the number to be accurate, you should check and set it while on the bed in your normal sleep position. Other factors could make the number reading change, such as temperature, storm fronts, body heat, additional weight on the chamber etc.

Let us know how we can help!

- Leanne
Select Comfort Online Customer Service
1-800-472-7185

natterbee said...

I know what you mean about needing a day off work each to get stuff done when you work full time. When I worked 4 10's it was so wonderful. I had Mondays off and was able to do all the laundry, housecleaning, etc., so that I didn't have to spend that time working on it when Rob was home on the weekends.

natterbee said...

Oh yah - I meant to say congrats on the new bed. Hopefully the sleep number problem will be easily resolved. And running? Wow! You really are amazing!