Monday, June 1, 2009

Keep runnin', runnin'

The title of this post is actually from a song that is stuck in my head right now, "Let's Get It Started" by the Black Eyed Peas.....Love it! Which brings me to my new exercise....running! I started over a week ago and I am loving it, especially now that I have a........
New Pink iPod Nano!

and.....Fabulous new running shoes!!!
I am really enjoying it....so much more than I thought I would. I haven't lost any more weight, but I think I am gaining muscle now. Just last night, I was looking at my legs and noticed muscles on them that I swear weren't there before. Seeing all my hard work pay off sure is motivation for me to keep exercising! You never know what you've got in you, until you push youself to, "Just Do It"!! LOL!

2 comments:

Aubrey Anne said...

I'm so jealous. I really wanna get active! Can't wait for next year. Steve says after the baby is born and I get back in shape I can go on a shopping spree to replace my wardrobe. :) Definitely good motivation!

Amanda said...

Good for you! Sorry that I didn't say hi the other night when you were out running. I didn't recognize the hottie running:)