Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day 2009

Happy Mother's Day (yesterday) to all the FABULOUS Mothers out there! Here are some pictures from our Mother's Day dinner.......
Grandma gettting her gifts from grandchildren
I'm trying to get Kenlee to smile for once!

Ahhhh! So sweet!
Kenlee and her cousin Emma playing on the patio.
Steve, Asher, Liz and Josh playing on our boulders in the back yard.
I am so grateful for my mother. Although she might be a little crazy sometimes, that's just the way I like her. She is so giving and caring for all of her children and grandchildren. I would like to think that some of my cooking skills have been inherited from her, she's a great cook! I wish I could live near her and be able to celebrate this day with her, I guess she'll have to settle for a long distance hug! XOXO
Happy Mother's Day to my mother-in-law, Debbie, also! She is always so involved and willing to participate in our lives! I am amazed at the things she takes on and helps out with. She is a great example for us!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Thanks Krista!
It was so nice of you to host the party, cook, clean, organize, entertain and give gifts besides! You're a great daughter. I have the most amazing kids, kids' spouses and grandkids! You sacrificed an easier mother's day for yourself so we could enjoy it. You are loved and appreciated!