Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happenings for November


I can't wait for Friday!! I will be going to see "Twilight" the movie!!!! I am going with a group of friends so it should be really fun. I am worried that the movie will be disappointing. I have all these pictures in my mind how things are from reading the books....I wonder how they will turn out in the movie? I guess I'll have to wait and see......
A couple of my friends haven't even read the books! I have no idea how they have waited this long. I guess if you haven't read one, then you don't know what you are missing. Maybe this will entice them enough to break down and read them finally, maybe not.

Kenlee and I are doing much, much better. We have almost finished off our antibiotics. I still have to take her in to the doctor just to make sure that her infection is gone.


We are hosting Thanksgiving dinner at our house again this year for Justin's family. It should be a full house. I just wish I had a finished basement to have more room for everybody to stretch out. It should be fun anyway.

3 comments:

The Weight Family ♥ said...

Yay for twilight! Im so excited! I have the same problem as you though. What if Edwards not as amazing as he sounds. I'll walk out lol! I'm glad your feeling better. We sure missed ya! Love ya!

Aubrey Anne said...

you're going to love it! (OK, I loved it... I guess there's a chance you won't, but I haven't heard a negative word from anyone yet.) I'm excited to talk to you about it!!! And excited about Thanksgiving!! :) I'm bringing pies.. if that's ok with you!

Aubrey Anne said...

DID YOU LIKE IT???????