Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Waiting Game

On Monday, I sat for my CBA (credit professional designation) exam. To sit for this exam, I have taken business credit and accounting classes at the community college for over the last year and a half. Now I have to wait for 4-6 weeks to find out if I passed or not!! I did really well in the classes and feel really good about how I did on the test. So....keep your fingers crossed and lets hope that I passed!
I have to thank Crystal, she is a great friend that I have made, that has taken all the classes with me and been my study buddy through all this. It has been so great to have her live nearby. I honestly wouldn't have done it without her! She's the best!

2 comments:

The Leavitt Family said...

Ok, you can't do this to a pregnant girl. I swear I started to tear up! LOL I owe so much to you too, I couldn't have done it or at least had fun doing it without you. I'm glad we've become such great friends and really feel that we'll be friends for life. We did perfect, but just have to wait for the damn letter to tell us what we already know. LOVE YA!

Crystal

Aubrey Anne said...

So I just caught up on your blog after way too long, and I'm so impressed!!! You've done amazing in your classes and you have lost tons of weight! I wish we lived closer so I could feed off your success!!