Thursday, February 19, 2009

Same old, same old

I just thought I would take a minute to update my blog. There really isn't much to tell. We are just staying busy with work and all the normal stuff.

I took a few days off from excercising last week and wish I didn't. I think I am doing better although I haven't really lost any weight. I try to do the 30 Day Shred (it doesn't get easier like she says it would) workout every other day and ride my bike at least 8 miles on the days in between. One thing I just started is not eating after dinner, IT'S SO HARD!!! I love my little snacks while I'm watching our shows on TV at night! It would be a lot easier if Justin didn't always have a bag of chips or ice cream, it's torture!

Good News, our taxes are done! I normally do them on Turbo Tax but we had them done by an accountant that Justin knows this year. We got a good deal (just a little more than the Turbo Tax program)and it was super easy. PLUS...we get a little refund. Yippee!!

No comments: