Thursday, February 5, 2009

Complaining and so on.....

I feel terrible! I haven't exercised today and I feel sooooooo fat! I know it's too early to expect results for working so hard but.......I WANT RESULTS NOW!!!! I think I feel smaller in my butt and chestal region, but my stomach is like a big fat blob! I feel like crying....... I will never be that 100 lb. girl again, ever!
I think that buying chocolate for my candy dish at work was a bad idea. I feel like eating the whole blasted thing right now! Waaaaaa! Help, talk me down from the edge!

2 comments:

Momtothreebabies said...

krista you are gorgeous and sooooo not fat! you silly girl! im trying to work out too, and i have waaay more to go than you! you are amazing!!!! beautiful! stinking perfect and i hate you for it! lol. just kidding. i love you!

natterbee said...

I can so relate to how you're feeling. I keep wondering how I let myself get this overweight. :) I've been going to the gym for a couple of weeks and am frustrated to not see any results whatsoever so far. Maybe a personal trainer is the key....or maybe I will have to stick with it for, like, the rest of my life. I have to agree with the other comment, though - you are super cute and look great!