Thursday, August 14, 2008

Twilight Books, Continued....

I am Finished! Actually, I finished Monday night. I read all 4 books in a little over a week. What an acomplishment! Like I said I was hooked and I couldn't stop until I had read the last one.
I won't spoil it for any of you, don't worry. I have to say that I have conflicting feelings about how it ended. All in all, I'm satisfied.
I have discovered that I really like reading. It's not just the stories either, it's the escape. I have time to myself..............so nice.
Next on my list.....The Host. I have a new found love for Stephenie Meyer and intend to read everything she ever writes.

1 comment:

Aubrey Anne said...

Response: I would have no problem signing in at the office, except they're expecting much more than that from me. They aren't even letting us inside the school at ALL. ughh