Friday, July 15, 2011

New hair and Makeup?


On Saturday, Kenlee got a haircut. Since I am a cheap, I took her to Great Clips...only $8! After getting her hair done, she insisted that she must have highlights. I made a trip to the store and got the kit to do the highlights. It was the kind that has the cap. (The kind I can remember my mom using) Since her hair is now short, it worked out really well. It was pretty fun too! It looks good on her and when I get some more pics, I will post them on here. Here are a few that I took with my phone. Here she is "dressed up" with her friend Abby and loaded with makeup!


3 comments:

Aubrey Anne said...

Wow! Tell her to grow up a little slower, will ya?!?! She looks great!

Momtothreebabies said...

OMG she looks so much like you and I cannot get over how gorgeous she is and how grown up and I miss her and she probably doesn't even know me now!!!!!!! By the way, her hair is ADORABLE!!!!!! I love it!!! Ugh, you guys need to come visit. I miss you. :( luv jl

Amanda said...

so cute!! dont they get big fast??!!