Monday, June 28, 2010

Fitness Update!

I am feeling GREAT right now! I am 5 pounds away from my happy place. I will be there by my birthday......for sure!
I have been running and riding my elliptical all the time. My neighbor, Sarah, is my motivation
and inspiration....she's amazing in every way...I ♥ her! I ran 7.5 miles with her 3 weeks ago and that was the longest distance I have ever gone....it was AWESOME! I can run for 5 miles now without a problem and this is a great improvement for me. I almost feel like an athlete now! I have officially been signed up for the Las Vegas Ragnar Relay race in October! I am so scared and excited at the same time. PLUS...she's trying to convince me to do the Top of Utah 1/2 marathon in September. I just may do it! YAY for running!

1 comment:

The Didericksen's said...

YOU are AWESOME!! go KRista!!