Thursday, July 10, 2008

4th of July


Justin decided on Thursday the 3rd that he was taking a trip to Las Vegas for the holiday. He had a bunch of poker friends that were going down and he wanted to join them. One of his friends entered the Main Event for the"World Series of Poker", which is a pretty big deal because to enter it costs $10,000. I think its totally insane! Unfortunately, he only lasted 5 hours. How heartbreaking is that!
But...Justin had a good time and got some much needed time off.

Kenlee and I spent the holiday with my boss Phil and his family. They had losts of yummy things to eat and a ton of fireworks. Kenlee really enjoyed it, I think she might take after her dad and his pyromania. I just really enjoyed having a 3 day weekend, I wish I had one every week.

1 comment:

Jon said...

So over $33 per minute to play poker? I don't care who you are, that's a lot of money.

Crazy.


- Jon