Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Turning 30

In less than one month I will become 30. I didn't think it would
bother me that much, but it is. I think I'll blame Justin, he's
been calling me middle-aged for years now. Doesn't he realize
that if I am middle-aged then so is he? I used to think 30 was old.
I used to think time just dragged on. Now, it's amazing to me how
time flies by and so much faster the older you get.

On a side note.....I decided a few weeks ago that I wanted to lose
20 pounds by the time I turned 30. Well, as of this morning,
I'm half way there! Only 4 weeks to go,
I hope I can do it. Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

The Didericksen's said...

Don't worry Your not old now old is "60 or older" and you definetly don't look 30! That's awesome you have already lost 10 pounds!

michelle p said...

awesome! Great job...and 30's nothing....you're blog looks great! love it!