Monday, August 10, 2009

Mixed Martial Arts

A martial arts academy has been coming to Kenlee's daycare for the past 4-5 weeks for free. They have spent a half hour with the kids once a week, teaching them basic martial arts moves. Last weekend they held a "graduation" for the kids at the academy. Kenlee has really been enjoying it and was super excited about the graduation. They gave each child a certificate, a white belt and foam nunchucks. Here are some pictures:
Kenlee in pink pants
Of course, they wanted the kids to sign up for classes at the academy. If it didn't cost $95/month, I probably would have signed her up. I have no idea what pricing is on that sort of thing, but it seemed high to me. I think I will call around and see what it costs at other places in our area.

No comments: